This is probably my 108th blog attempt. I'm really great at thinking of blog topics and blog names and writing the first post, maybe even few posts, and then getting bored with myself and moving on. I've always felt like my blog had to be specific - like cooking for eskimos who live in Nantucket or gardening the Buddhist way. Every popular blog seems to be so FOCUSED. I mean - who just writes about everything? Who's going to want to read that?
Finally I decided I just don't care. This blog is for me, about me, by me so I can do whatever I want. So I chose to write about everything I want to. The only reason I added "San Francisco" to the mix was that "A Little Bit of Everything" was taken. I don't plan on holding myself to that constraint.
So I hope you enjoy. I hope this one lasts. Surely I've got something to write often about everything. Here goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment